2010 Honolulu Marathon

2010 Honolulu Marathon

2010 Honolulu Marathon

2010 Honolulu Marathon

2010 Honolulu Marathon

2010 Honolulu Marathon

2010 Honolulu Marathon

Aloha Friends!!!

Aloha and Mahalo for visiting my blog! I started this blog as I began training for the 2010 Honolulu Marathon.. I have now met that goal!!! Thank you for taking this journey with me! 2 Timothy 4:7 "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith".

Saturday, March 27, 2010

"Carol, Your'e Pretty!"......

It's Monday and I have not went for a walk/jog since Thursday...Carol is on vacation and she is gonna kill me when she gets back! :) I wake up every morning with the bestest of intentions...I tell myself I am going to get up and get out the door, just like I do when Carol is with me.....but something...seems to always delay me!! Then, I eat....and well, we know I HAVE to wait at LEAST an hour before I run after I eat..because it could come up...remember? I have experienced it! So,...while I'm waiting for my food to digest, I check Face book...read emails..reply to emails...unload the dishwasher..then load it again..then I start to do laundry and I put a load in. I tell myself, NOW is a GREAT time to get my running shoes on and head out the door! Then, I make a "quick", super really QUICK phone call, and..check my voice mails, then I HAVE TO return those calls....and before I know it.. I now ONLY have 45 minutes before I gotta pick up Katie!! Well, I CAN'T go running now! I gotta GET ready to GET Katie. I tell myself that when I come home from getting Katie I can go for a run! PERFECT!! Then, Katie is wanting to PRACTICE her DRIVING, so.. she drives, and I sit on the edge of my seat.. PRAYING that she will LISTEN to my CALM INSTRUCTIONS that will ASSIST her in her driving skills. We now are BOTH in DESPERATE need of ice cream.....so we stop for ice cream. By the time we get home..I GOTTA start dinner, and Kuuipo needs to be fed...and the fish...they too need to be fed! So, we eat dinner, Kuuupo is fed, the fish are fed...but NOW..I'm FULL! WOW!! Where did the day go??!!!! I know....TOMORROW!!...I will run TOMORROW!!! I will wake up early......

Gotta Run!!

ps...I hope Carol isn't reading this...and if you are...."Carol, I LOVE YOU...you're pretty!"...

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kimmy you crack me up!!!! It reminds me of the story "If you give a mouse a cookie! hahaha!!! I love you sweetie girl! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete